Perfect skin. Find me one woman who does not want it. Do you want to feel alive and look beautiful?
But why does it seem like flawless skin is too much to ask for? Our skin is fragile, and exposing it to harmful chemicals is always a huge risk to take. Stressful lifestyles, hectic work schedules, inadequate sleep, lack of nutritional diet, pollution, harmful sun rays (UVA/UVB), excessive smoking, and drinking alcohol are the major factors which make your skin dull and dry and age! Trying to get your skin to cooperate with you almost always feels like a series of never-ending battles against zits, dark circles, pigmentation, patches of dry and lifeless skin, blackheads, and – oh, how I wish the list ended there!
That being said, you’ll be glad to know that it’s not too late for you because we have put together a guide that’ll give you glowing skin within a week. From exfoliating to brightening, we’ve got it all covered in a simple week’s plan.
Starting today, Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize is your new religion with CVOSA. While most people are aware of the Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing routine, it still is majorly underrated. If you haven’t been doing it already, today is when you start, and once you do, you’ll not want to stop.
- Your face is always collecting gunk from the pollution and dust it is exposed to, and the dead skin and natural oils that accumulate on it. Using CVOSA Cleanser to remove this buildup will unclog your pores, preventing issues like acne. Using CVOSA Toner after proper cleansing will ensure that no residual oil or dust remains on the surface. This will work well to restore your skin’s pH balance while tightening your pores. End the routine with a CVOSA Moisturizer. This is the base of any skin care routine.
You can follow this up by applying a home made face pack. You can whip up your own pack with ingredients like papaya, lemon, honey, milk, and tomatoes, which are readily available in most kitchens.
- You need to remove any makeup you have on before you go to bed. Your skin needs to breathe at night, which is impossible with makeup on.
- End your day by repeating the C-T-M method. Finish with moisturizer and a CVOSA Serum. If you have dry skin, it would be a good idea to switch up to satin pillow covers that will minimize moisture loss. Always try to sleep on your back with your face up and invest in a good humidifier to keep your face hydrated.
Your second day should focus on improving the health of your skin by controlling what you consume. Your skin can only work with what it has in terms of nutrition. While external care is crucial, internal care cannot be neglected. Eating right is a sure shot way to get skin that glows with health as well as drinking super fruits, taking supplements and vitamins.
- Follow up your morning CVOSA cleanse-tone-moisturize routine with the application of a fruit mask. Fruit masks are easily prepared and applied. You can use ingredients suited to your skin type such as bananas for dry skin, and strawberries for oily skin. This is an excellent way to brighten up your face without using chemicals.
- Keep yourself hydrated by consuming water and nutrition packed beverages throughout the day. This will help control the production of oil on your face and also tighten your pores.
Remove your makeup and end your day with the CTM method and your night-time skin care routine.
On the third day you will be exfoliating to remove any dead skin. This will leave your skin feeling soft and looking radiant. It will also make your skin more receptive to the other treatments it will be receiving.
- Cleanse your face with CVOSA Scrub . Scrub off the dead skin cells to reveal the healthy layer of skin underneath.
- After the exfoliation, CVOSA tone and CVOSA moisturize your skin to keep this new layer protected from drying out. You can apply a face mask post exfoliation as your skin will be more receptive to nourishment.
- Never forget to use sunscreen when you are about to step out into the sun. This will keep your skin protected from the harmful UV rays that can cause damage to your skin.
- In the evening, modify your C-T-M ritual by applying a face pack after you cleanse your face. Once you wash the pack off, follow it up by toning and moisturizing.
By the fourth day, you will notice visible results in the form of improved skin texture, and your face, on the whole, will radiate health. However, this doesn’t mean you get to ease up on the routine.
- Wash your face with CVOSA Cleanser and then steam it. This will help open up your pores and allow for some deep cleansing action. Once you have steamed your face for about 10 minutes, follow it up by applying a clay mask that will draw any dirt out. Optionally, you could use a combination of honey and oatmeal. Once this is done, rinse off the mask and tone your face by dabbing it with a cotton pad that is soaked in rose water. This will help re-seal your pores. Finish with your moisturizer.
- Maintain the usual night care regimen to wake up with skin that is hydrated and nourished in the morning.
- Massage your face with some aloe vera gel after C-T-M. This will improve the blood circulation to your face and nourish your skin. It will also help flush out toxins. If there are dark circles under your eyes, always use the Serum. This will make them fade over time and also add radiance to your face.
- After the massage, apply CVOSA moisturizer or day cream.
- It is time to exfoliate again. Ideally, you should be exfoliating your skin twice a week to keep it healthy and radiant. Follow the exfoliating steps from day 3, and follow it up by CVOSA toning and CVOSA moisturizing.
- Regular intake of water and fluids like soups and juices is essential throughout the week as a hydrated body equals healthy skin.
- It is time to indulge and give yourself another fruit facial. Follow the C-T-M method in the morning as well as in the evening.
- Keep drinking water or healthy beverages throughout the day to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
Following these instructions will have your skin glowing with health right from day 1. By day 7, your face will appear soft, radiant, clear, and you will be on top of your face-care game. This doesn’t mean that you stop caring for your skin. Following the CVOSA C-T-M method every day, exfoliating your skin twice a week, and treating it with natural face masks a couple of times a week are essential for maintaining skin health. It might seem like a lot of work, but fret not because your friends and family will wonder why you are glowing and looking younger!
If you want to take another step in looking younger, you may want to take a look at our new Ciello Airbrush System!